Questions about the world of GMAT Math from other sources and general math related questions.
rahul.gmat

URGENT!! Pls help ASAP!

by rahul.gmat Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:47 pm

Hi, in my MGMAT CAT 4, after the quants the verbal section did not appear at all and it said that the test is over. I dunno what to do? And inspite of several right ans it says my score in quants is 4. Some major error I guess. This is what my screen looks like for the review options.

Review Options
Rahul Budhraja CAT Exam #4 A 6/15/2007
[View] [Print] [Excel Export] Overall Score & Overview Of Results Get your score and a high-level analysis of your overall results.
[View] [Print] [Excel Export] Quantitative Problem/Solution List See your results for each quant problem and review in-depth explanations.
[View] [Print] [Word Export] AWA Essays Analyze Argument Review your Argument essay.
[View] [Print] [Word Export] AWA Essays Analyze Issues Review your Issues essay.

Is there any way I can reset this only 1 test, and that too only verbal? Coz otherwise I am losing out on my verbal for 1 test and thats what I really wanted to practice, not quants. If I reset after all 6 then I see repeats. Please help ASAP, am really dissapointed, dunno what to do!!
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by StaceyKoprince Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:06 am

Hi, Rahul

Please contact our tech support department and they will help you figure out what to do. Either call 800.576.GMAT or email techsupport@manhattangmat.com

Good luck!
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep