Want to meet other business-minded people in your city or industry? Have a business that you'd like help with?
jeevakp103
Forum Guests

Which program from which school suits my profile??????

by jeevakp103 Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:07 am

This is my profile

completed graduation(5.5yrs) in Allopathic Medicine (MBBS) from a reputed college in India in 2009 february

Started my own business after that involving something very innovative system of medicine that is combining two or more systems of medicine ... concentrating more on the life style modifying diseases and symtoms like Diabetes, hypertension, obesity, asthma, few types of cancers etc...

Involved with a project under WHO which is relevant to this very focus on diseases...

Have 5 months experience with the cancer department as a full time resident ..the motive was to study the efficacy of some traditional medicines in the palliation of cancer symptoms... have some credible results from that also..
Organized few Blood Donation camps in my city...

The whole of it makes it a 16 months full time work experience in addition to 1 year of paid internship( as part of graduation) in a government run hospital in 7 departments inclucding 3 months of Community service at Primary Health Care Centres in the City...

Average CGPA - 2.95

Co-curricular activities included mostly cultural programs like organizing MUSICAL EVENTS.. and participating in Various Singing competitions and some sports events also..

Plans after MBA - 1) to further my endeavor into entrepreneurship
2) to forge into the field of health insurance
3) to improve the healthcare delivery in the urban population of India laying more stress on the
prevention of disease rather than the cure

NOW WHAT PROGRAMS AND WHAT SCHOOLS THE EXPERTS HERE THINK WILL CATER TO THE NEEDS OF THIS PROFILE OR SHOULD LOOK GENUINE KEEPING IN MIND THE PURPOSE OF DOING MBA???????
HOW SHOULD I GO ABOUT
THANKS IN ADVANCE

I will be taking GMAT in july End

REGARDS
forumuser31
Forum Guests

Re: Which program from which school suits my profile??????

by forumuser31 Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:28 am

Best way to consult with career education experts where to start, what to do. It is very important to choose suitable career according to your profile.