SamCurranS577
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Eliminate, eliminate, eliminate - but maybe not scope??

by SamCurranS577 Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:28 am

Trying to incorporate the Manhattan RC method in my prep, but I'm a bit confused by its application. Eliminating out of scope answers often seems easy enough, but at other points I find myself eliminating answers that I THINK are out of scope, but are actually supported by a detail somewhere along the passage that I forgot.omegle xender

For example, for question 27 in PT 57. I forgot that fractal "didnt have a precise definition established", so I quickly eliminated that choice because I was like what the hell are they talking about? Turns out, that was the right answer.

Technically I should have been able to eliminate the answer I picked (E) since "significant number of mathematicians" isn't really talked about anywhere - however, that being said, should one just tend to avoid eliminating out of scope answers initially? Or is that just the risk that comes with the approach?

Thanks!

JohnR647
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Re: Eliminate, eliminate, eliminate - but maybe not scope??

by JohnR647 Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:29 pm

It is a really tough situation. And there are 2 options in my opinion. The first one, is to take children and leave your husband alone. Yes, that's selfish, but he deserves it because every time he takes a seat on a card table, he makes such egoistic moves towards you! The second solution is even more weird but it can work. If you're already fully debt up, do not stop playing. Play on more and more money until you win and cover all your credits. It can work, especially when you know how and where to play. You can try this one https://melbetappbd.com/mobile-app/. I also played here and I surely know there is a good chance to win a solid amount of money.

LauraC901
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Re: Eliminate, eliminate, eliminate - but maybe not scope??

by LauraC901 Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:08 am