Trying to organize yourself? Not sure how to make real gains? Rely on the advice of the many folks who have been there before.

andrewgong01
Thanks Received: 61
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

Reviewing Actual LSAT Exam

by andrewgong01 Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:37 am

If we plan on retaking the LSAT this September (unless I got lucky with the brutal RC), should we treat the review of our actual LSAT (June) any differently from the way we usually review LSAT? I am thinking blind review may be a bit harder this time around since we don't have markings or fully recall what we found hard unless we re-do the test again.

andrewgong01
Thanks Received: 61
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

Re: Reviewing Actual LSAT Exam

by andrewgong01 Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:40 pm

Do you know by any chance when we will be able to ask for help on the June 2017 Exam (Prep Test 81? I think) on the forum?

ohthatpatrick
Thanks Received: 3805
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

Re: Reviewing Actual LSAT Exam

by ohthatpatrick Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:01 pm

Good questions. :)

I would probably just take the test anew (still timed, before you've seen what you got right and wrong), and this time circle problems you want to come back to. It doesn't make any difference that your ultimate score is a lie. Who cares? It's blind review.

If you have a copy of the test, then we are probably going to have ours very soon. There are licensing agreements that dictate when we get ours, so it may be another week or two (my guess).