LunaL652
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Seeking Insights on Manhattan Prep Mocks

by LunaL652 Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:50 am

Hello Test Prep Community,

As I gear up for my upcoming test late next month, I've already utilized three of the six official mocks and now aim to supplement my preparation with additional mock tests. My primary challenges revolve around timing and managing exam-induced mental blocks.

I've noticed discussions in this forum where individuals have incorporated Manhattan Prep (MP) mocks alongside the official ones. I'm curious about the community's opinion on MP mocks and whether they are considered a valuable resource akin to the official mocks. Additionally, I'm interested in understanding whether the MP mocks are generally perceived to be easier or more challenging than the official ones and how this typically correlates with scores. How do Manhattan Prep (MP) mocks compare to the official ones, and are they recommended as a supplementary resource?
Are MP mocks generally perceived to be easier or more challenging than the official mocks, and how does this impact observed scores?
Your experiences and insights into incorporating Manhattan Prep mocks into GMAT preparation will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for sharing your perspectives!
EHallPass