Trying to organize yourself? Not sure how to make real gains? Rely on the advice of the many folks who have been there before.

AnthonyB26
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Seeking Work before Studying for the June LSAT

by AnthonyB26 Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:33 pm

Hey All!

As a long time lurker of this forum, I just wanted to thank everyone for putting this forum and keeping everything running, as it has been immensely helpful in my studies thus far!

So I recently got laid off at my job around a month ago, and since then I've been seeking work while studying for the exam. However, I wanted to ask if it would be worthwhile to seek full-time work while studying, or if it would be better to seek part time work (i.e. at a bookstore or cafe) so that I can have more time to study and eventually apply. Thanks!

snoopy
Thanks Received: 19
Elle Woods
Elle Woods

Re: Seeking Work before Studying for the June LSAT

by snoopy Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:52 am

Depends on your financial and time constraints. I personally would find a full-time job (9-5) while studying, but I do find that I will have to work longer hours due to the nature of my work. Then, it becomes harder to study, and I have often thought about quitting to study full-time.

But, money is nice. So, it just depends on how long you're willing to take studying and how disciplined you are with your studying.