Have a question about our books, syllabus, etc.? Ask away...

alexandra.d.daum
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Self-study syllabus?

by alexandra.d.daum Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:35 am

Where I can I find the self-study syllabus? I looked in my student center and can't find it anywhere.

timmydoeslsat
Thanks Received: 887
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

trophy
Most Thanked
trophy
First Responder

Re: Self-study syllabus?

by timmydoeslsat Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:26 pm

Once you login to the student center, click on the blue button on the left hand side that reads Self Study.

After you click that, go to the bottom of that page where it reads Course Downloads. Click on View Class Downloads, then click on Welcome Guide and Course Syllabus, and then click download file.

berkeleynick91
Forum Guests

by berkeleynick91 Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:08 pm

Has this changed? I don't see it anywhere.

tommywallach
Thanks Received: 468
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

by tommywallach Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:40 am

You have to have purchased the self-study program from us!

-t
Tommy Wallach
Manhattan LSAT Instructor
twallach@manhattanprep.com

sno7
Thanks Received: 1
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by sno7 Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 am

go to Student Center -> LSAT Interact Complete -> Online Resources

sarasmith736
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by sarasmith736 Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:55 am

I still have no idea what the heck those questions are doing in the back of the Interact Course Handouts book. I mean I see them there and have seen them this entire time but I never knew what to do with them other than just do them for fun? I see they're broken up but session which makes sense but is there a certain time I should be doing them? Before, or maybe after the chapter?

We offer guaranteed success for HP2-B109 dumps with help of latest Avaya latest resource University of Advancing Technology certification dumps certification Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) paced test engine to help you pass Nova Southeastern University
Last edited by sarasmith736 on Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

tommywallach
Thanks Received: 468
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

by tommywallach Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:10 pm

Just practice questions that line-up with Interact lessons. No "need" to do them, unless you want more fun in your life!

-t
Tommy Wallach
Manhattan LSAT Instructor
twallach@manhattanprep.com

EdgarL511
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by EdgarL511 Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:13 pm

Same issue here. I purchased the Interact Course but I do not know how to access the online syllabus and two practice books (I can access three coursebooks in the "ebook" section of the website though) mentioned in the introduction video. Could anyone tell me where to access these resources?
Thanks in advance!

smiller
Thanks Received: 73
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

by smiller Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:53 pm

EdgarL511 Wrote:Same issue here. I purchased the Interact Course but I do not know how to access the online syllabus and two practice books (I can access three coursebooks in the "ebook" section of the website though) mentioned in the introduction video. Could anyone tell me where to access these resources?
Thanks in advance!

You should be directed to the Atlas online syllabus when you log in to your Manhattan Prep account. This is how you will access all of the Interact lessons and other online resources.

We offer Interact students our three strategy guides as ebooks, but due to licensing requirements we do not offer ebook versions of the two official LSAC PrepTest books. You should receive these two PrepTest books when you receive your physical books.

If you still have problems accessing the online syllabus or have questions about any of the resources, please contact our Student Services team: https://www.manhattanprep.com/info/.

I hope you enjoy the Interact course!